OP literally made up a sexual assault and failed abduction story about an eleven year old girl for the sake of getting notes for anti-brony hate, and regardless of how you feel about bronies, that’s fucking disgusting.
Please stop reblogging it.
…goddammit, people, you really don’t need to make shit up.
goddammit. i’m disappointed in you.
1. Single moms are the problem. Only 9 percent of low-income, urban moms have been single throughout their child’s first five years. Thirty-five percent were married to, or in a relationship with, the child’s father for that entire time.
2. Absent dads are the problem. Sixty percent of low-income dads see at least one of their children daily. Another 16 percent see their children weekly.
3. Black dads are the problem. Among men who don’t live with their children, black fathers are more likely than white or Hispanic dads to have a daily presence in their kids’ lives.
4. Poor people are lazy. In 2004, there was at least one adult with a job in 60 percent of families on food stamps that had both kids and a nondisabled, working-age adult.
5. If you’re not officially poor, you’re doing okay. The federal poverty line for a family of two parents and two children in 2012 was $23,283. Basic needs cost at least twice that in 615 of America’s cities and regions.
6. Go to college, get out of poverty. In 2012, about 1.1 million people who made less than $25,000 a year, worked full time, and were heads of household had a bachelor’s degree.
7. We’re winning the war on poverty. The number of households with children living on less than $2 a day per person has grown 160 percent since 1996, to 1.65 million families in 2011.
8. The days of old ladies eating cat food are over. The share of elderly single women living in extreme poverty jumped 31 percent from 2011 to 2012.
9. The homeless are drunk street people. One in 45 kids in the United States experiences homelessness each year. In New York City alone, 22,000 children are homeless.
10. Handouts are bankrupting us. In 2012, total welfare funding was 0.47 percent of the federal budget.
if your voice makes my heart skip a beat i wonder what your moan will do to me
WHO SCARED THIS ADORABLE PIECE OF FLUFF
fun fact about bunnies!!!!!! this bun isn’t scared, it’s happy! when bunnies jump into the air and twist their bodies around, that’s called a binky, which is one of the ways they play around and have fun!
IS IT LITERALLY CALLED A BINKY ARE YOU SERIOUS
Yes, completely serious. :3
straight boys think girls can’t take compliments, and that’s ridiculous cause i’ve seen so many girls compliment each other, i’ve seen conversations & friendships blossom from girls complimenting each other in line, on the street, at school waiting for the bys, pretty much anywhere.
the problem is straight boys think sexual harassment & assault are compliments.
Margaery was only married to Joffrey for like an hour, and it was STILL way too long for her.